Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Weekly Update

It was bit stressful last week. With parents around, son’s troubles and work and fatigue and everything else. I discussed it with N and after that I am feeling little better. Today I am going to see Dr and I believe we have increase the dose since even 300 mg worked only for a week. I am also going to check with him If I can increase within 7 days or 10 days. Let’s hope that it will stop at 400 mg and it will not continue on and on.

I haven’t seen any movies for so long. Waiting for things to settle down and then I will go for some movie. I finished ‘Sweet Thursday’ and now reading ‘Of Mice and Men’. I have got this scrabble game on my mobile and man its so addictive. I have urge to go on and on.. But time is always less…

Anyway better days are ahead and I am expecting a more relaxed and book-ful days ahead …






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?