Monday, August 14, 2006

Update

Right now I don’t have that much office work so it’s kind of good and bad. Good because no work related stress  but bad because its difficult for me to fill my time-sheets.  I am reading abha dawesar’s Babyji novel .. its good  though there is some overdose of sex and mischief .. also it seems like author’s other novels also have overemphasis on act of passions. Whatever it is atleast Babyji I am going to finish. If not anything else its probably liberating to see an Indian woman like the one portrayed in Babyji.

Last Saturday I went to the book sale and got some nice books for my son and for myself. At this moment I am having quite a books in an ongoing parallel reading here is the list…


There are also atleast 10-20 other pretty interesting books waiting for my reading pleasure.











<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?