Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Update

It’s kind of a mixed bag here. Parents are here. I have found a good writer in J Steinbeck.  I am reading Sweet Thursday now and planning to read Cannery Row and ‘Of Mice and Men’ soon. In terms of work things are going stable. I finished my first toastmaster’s speech and planning to do the next one soon.  But I have to keep myself dragged to  finish the office. Man I tell you , its tough.

It is sometime difficult to appreciate the philistine/backward activities of my folks. I am kind of in a loose-loose situation and I don’t what is the best way to handle it. Lets see how I manage this thing.

I have to become more strict with my exercise otherwise my tummy is becoming a gas factory. Here also I have to drag myself to do the exercise everyday.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?