Monday, July 17, 2006

Update

I read the second Dilbert book Dogbert’ Management handbook and it was quite a fun. I loved the Scott Adam has captured the little quirks of office/corporate environment. I am going to finish the third one Dilbert Future soon. I noticed that these kinds of books are making me more cheerful. So I am planning to include humor books in my staple diet of books.

Went to the book sale on jul 8th which has become a monthly ritual for me now. I got some good books for myself, my son and 1 cookbook for my wife.

I started with a new psychiatrist and he seems to be much better than my previous one who was basically useless. He is able to give all the details and answer all my questions. So lets hope that I will be able to streamline things with his help. On the health front things are little mixed and I am little confused about some of my symptoms. It seems to me that a lot of time I am feeling sleepiness, lethargy and very irritable/negative kind of mood and also a very slow working brain with difficulty in concentrating and having the freshness of brain.

On the office front things are going stable. There has been a cust survey which has been so far promising for our group. So hopefully that’s a good sign. At the home front things are pretty good. I have a lot of fun with kids and my wife. My little daughter is generally very cheerful so that makes my day. I joke with my wife that I am getting biased towards her compared to my elder son.  My parents are arriving this Sunday. I am hoping that trip will be smoother this time. Last trip when I was in A was disaster on several fronts.

I saw Cars with my son and family. It was OK.  I am planning to see Pirates and/or superman alone (if I get the time).

It has been a big tension to get my daughter Indian citizenship application processed. These guys have some weird photo rules. They have rejected my application once saying that photos are over exposed. My photographer tells me that he has never heard such a thing. It took me so much to drag myself get the second version ready. I am sending it this with a lot of prayers. Lets hope it will be accepted this time.







<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?