Monday, June 26, 2006

Update

Update

Just came back from LA. It was a nice trip with family. One of my friend’s family also joined us so we had some company also. We cover Disney, universal, queen mary and bit of Hollywood … I drove both way alone which has kind of increased my confidence and it seems like I’m now in a position to handle to trip of about 350 miles in a day.

I have been ‘Conversation with V S Naipaul’ which has a good collection of Naipaul interviews. It’s a very interesting read. Gives a very nice insight into this writer whom I admire greatly and I like his work immensely. It looks Naipaul and Nabokov have become my most favorites and I am planning to explore many of their books soon. I am also planning to complete good books of Rushdie and see if I like him as much as the other two.

Just caught up with office email for last one week. Nothing major. Just some regular stuff and there was some praise for helping in fixing one of the issues. Hopwfully some of these praise mails make things easier to manage at th work front for me.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?