Monday, June 12, 2006

Update

Update

After the last few weeks troubles related to fatigue and all the usual stuff , finally I am able to take control of things. Last 3-4 days have been better. I have adopted a new strategy wherein I sleep in the night whenever sleep comes to me rather than specifically going to bed and then trying to sleep. Also morning I am getting up early usually around 7. I realized that even if I am sleeping for 10-12 hrs continuous still I am feeling the fatigue whole day hence I might as well sleep limited hours and see what happens. I guess things are better with this arrangement.    

So lets see how this arrangement goes. In the past things have improved but again some setbacks have also come in so sometimes.

I have read few interesting books and also got some nice books from Palo Alto book sale. I am falling in love with the Palo Alto book sale. Especially for A I got a lot of nice children’s books. I got a nice set Dr Seus books for a very cheap price. Also a lot of other interesting children’s books.

I am liking the books of Nabokov , Naipaul more and more. I have read the Lolita and heard the Lolita audiook 2 times. Planning to buy Annotated version of Lolita for my personal collection. Lolita is an absolutely stunning piece of work. Its not a book its like an artwork or sculpture. Nabokov has created a very unique style of prose. Its just amazing. Reading and re-reading Lolita again and again is going to be with me for long.
I recently finished his book Pnin about a Émigré Russian professor who is teaching in US with all his clumsiness and pecularities.

I love Naipaul’s India series books. Those are absolutely great books on India. Truly a classics.

I am reading Da Vinci and Rushdie’s Shame now. Very excited about my book readings.

This weekend there is a book exhibition in San Jose. I am hoping I will be able to attend it on this Saturday. And then we are going to LA for vacation. Planning to see Disney , universal and LA downtown/Hollywood .. Hopefully it will be a great fun. My friend A is coming from Colorado and his family is also going to join us.


    





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?