Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Update

Update

It was bit of a roller caster in last few weeks. But all is well if the end is well. N was quite disappointed and distressed with me. I tried my best to make her happy again. I think she is feeling better about me now but taking good care of N is my topmost priority and will continue to improve in this area.

On the office front things are generally OK but I am not able to be as much as productive as I would like to be and it has been bit tough to remain ahead of my work.  It was especially hard to complete to those projects which I do in addition to the regular trouble-shooting work.

I have to give top priority to depression/overall functional level and keep the weight loss/hdl control in the back seat. Because every now and then things are slipping and I have to keep these under control.

Things have been better on the books front. Keeping A excited with all sorts of kids books. Recently got him lots of Eric Carle & Beverly Cleary books. He is doing well and enjoying the reading. I am planning to enroll him (and possibly myself) in the summer reading program.

Recently I went to the library and browsed the full Fiction section and brought some books by Nabokov, Naipul and few assorted unknown writers. It seems like my love for books has not come down and I want to keep things interesting in this front.  I want to have a best possible books experience which I can get.






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?