Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Cacophony

Cacophony

This was the Word of the day in the last week’s toastmaster I was attending. Today while driving to work I was playing music of movie Gangster, since music was so groovy and entertaining I increased volume and made it loud and it suddenly stroked me how I used to hear the loud music usually new scores in the Indian streets and how  I used to love that noise that cacophony .. How I miss that cacophony here in US.. Its so nice and quite its too quite. Too much of order, no chaos, maybe we need some noise or chaos at times.. in Bombay we have too much chaos and too much noise … probably we need something in between ( looks like I’m getting into usual idealistic/utopian trap ).

It is that cacophony of teeming populations on the Bombay streets that make it a lively and bursting metropolis. Though it can be too much to handle sometimes. Its like you hate and love Bombay at the same time .. Or you love to hate Mumbai…

Man I loved the music of Gangster .. all the tracks in the album are good ..wow .. rarely I find an album with all the good songs .. This one is good .. Way to go Pritam …





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?