Monday, May 08, 2006

Weekly update

Weekly update

Initial part of this week went a bit troubled. In general my wife was irritable and grumpy so we had couple of verbal arguments and I was feeling generally hopeless. But eventually on Sunday morning, my wife realized that she is having irritability and mood changes because of her PMS. Thanks to that a better sense prevailed and sanity returned to our house. In the night I was allowed love for which I was kept deprived for more than
a week (which felt like ages). I am hoping for better days ( and more love ) in coming days.

In the health front weight loss progress has again resumed so it’s a good sign. Now my eight is hovering at 175-176 which is the lowest in about 10 years. I am continuing to work on it and bring it down to about 165 in next 2 mnths. Finally I am now able to 34”
Waist pants another after 10 years kind of thing. I was kidding with my wife that if I keep moving in this direction then soon my waist will be 32” probably same or less than her waist. Here are the weight loss progress details.

1.  202 to 192 ( lost 10 lbs between Mar’05 to Jun’06 )
2. --- pleateau ---------    (between Jun’06 to Nov’05)
3.  192 to 180 ( lost 10 lbs between Dec’05 and Feb’06 )
4. ---pleatu ------------      (during Mar’06)
5. 180 to 176  ( lost 4 lbs during April’06)

Future targets

173 by May’end
170 by June’end

---

However news on the cholestral front is mixed. Total and LDL cholestral is within the range but the hdl is low … discussed with the doctor today. I am going to work on the
HDL more rigorously From June once I have achieved the weight target of 170 lbs. Meanwhile I will look at the options for increasing HDL by using fish oil etc…

On the work front things are going stable and I am feeling much more confident than what it was say about a year back.

On the home front also things are improving. We are becoming more organized and more
Productive and trying to spend more time on meaningful and enjoyable things.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?