Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Late weekly update

Late weekly update

Its Wednesday, I was trying to write since Sunday but finally now got the time. It was relatively less productive last week. I was not able to do be fully active. Somehow lethargy and tiredness had creeped in. It seems like I need to increase the dose of Zoloft. Now I am already at max dose but somehow it seems like I need more so I have increased it to 250 mg. It was showing some improvements yesterday night and today morning. Lets hope that it will stop at this point and it will not keep increasing. I am also starting more social interaction by involving in some activities which have other people as well.

I am attending a speaking seminar every alternate week and also attending library monthly book discussions and in general calling and talking to more near and dear ones.

Otherwise things have been going but for this general decline in everything like health , work, reading  due to this lethargy issue.

I am hoping to be more and more active slowly. I have also gathered lot of good reading books and trying to be more organized and more active in general.

Spoke to parents and brother this week. Have sent some money to them.  Sex life has definitely improved manifolds , no more PE blues and no more desperation for sex.

More later.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?