Monday, January 10, 2005

Work at the new project

From last 3-4 weeks I have started going to my new project. It takes about 1 hour each way in commuting. Some days I am taking and some other days it is train + car-pooling from there. This is becuase 3 days in week I dont have car available to me as my wife has to drop our son to school.

So I have decided to move from easy bay to my project location near san jose by Feb 1st week. It will be a lot more fun then as I will be able to reach office by 5 minutes walk. Which means I will be saving atleast 2 hours in commuting everyday.

At office work is going on ok. This project is kind of balanced. We have enough work for 8 hours but I dont have to overwork. So far I have been able to establish myself well on the project. It seems like project will go reasonably long atleast till this year-end so I guess things should be stable for some time.

My PM / PD is M. He is a nice guy but sometimes make illogical arguments. P is as usual fine. I helped P in locating a house. Other guys A , m & v are also nice. So team work is happening in a team fashion.







<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?