Thursday, December 09, 2004

Writing after two weeks

There was a lull in writing and I have not written anything for last two weeks. I dont know somehow I have these spells of a sudden interest in an activity and then in between spells of complete lack of interest in that. However I am hoping that this bad fate will not happen to my blog writing. This was what had affected my effort to learn indian classical music and urdu script.

Here in office things have become quiter though the take-over threat is still looming. In between my company had arrnaged an interview with a client and seems like I have been positioned there as a consultant. As such work in my current role has reduced quite significantly but having been spoiled by this not working I am kind of trying in this project as long as possible. I have all the comforts write now. My commute is just 10 minutes walk, work load is just 30% of full work and role is quite comfortable without any direct reporting or direct delivery and office hours are upto me. Some people might complain in such situations that their job is not challenging or interesting but I am thoughly enjoying this and spending more time on my interests like book reading , internet browsing and now this blog writing. So I am avoiding a direct discussion with my marketing guy if I need to do the new project as additional role or will it be 50-50 or something else.

At home things are going fine. My son is enjoying his pre-school and wife is also fine but every now and then she is missing india a lot so keeps saying that we shud go back to india. Also spoke to mother & mother-in-law in india, they are also insisting that we should come back to india.
With improved health, I am able to read more and more books and also do office and home activities more cheerfully.






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?