Monday, December 27, 2004

Update

From last week onwards I have been shifted to a new project and now I have to commute for abt 1 hour each way. Earlier I was so clsoe to office that I used to walk also timings were very flexible and workload was quite less. But apart from commuting , workload is also full and pretty much there is no flexible timing. So my two years peace has been broken.

So far I am coping fine with the nightmares of this new project. We are also considering to move out from our current rented apartment and move near my new project location. Till we shift to the new place I am working out some car-pooling arrangement.

There was call from India and my father had a relapse of chest-pain, 6 years after he had gone thru heart by-pass surgery. I spoke to him and my brother about it over the week-end. Again my nostalgic feelings were triggered and I felt like leaving US and going back to India for good. I am still having confusion about whether to make US as final settlement place or go back to India.
I spoke to my friend A who was planning to go back to India but now plans to postpone it for some time as he wants to spend a year in Europe and then go back to India for good after covering his world tour.

Otherwise thinks are going fine. I am also getting quite active in writing my Hindi blog.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?