Thursday, December 09, 2004

Should we go back to India?

Every now and then this question is being discussed in my household. My wife , near and dear ones all want to come back to India. I am the only one who seems to prefer to remain here though sometimes I am not sure what exactly do I prefer. Somehow I am not getting a clarity of thinking about which way to go.

I came to US for some awkward reason. Not the usual reasons like greener pasteurs , land of opportunity , more money etc. It was mainly because my health was not feeling well so i thought it will be tough for me in india hence i decided for remaining abroad for long time. Also I am missing the colorful and chaotic life of India. Things in US are bit too simplified and organised. Also none of my relatives live here so we kind of feel nostalgic about back home.

Since my health has started improving, I am feeling more and more confident about going back to India. Also in the meanwhile things in India have transformed dramatically with all the job growth and economic growth. So at this stage odds are becoming higher about my going back to India. In any case within next 1 or 2 years I am going to make a final settlement either in US or in India.






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?