Friday, October 29, 2004

Yesterday's nightly diary

Finally went to play tennis yesterday. Its always fun to play tennis regularly. Have checked with P for playing and he is ok with that. So I guess I should now have more tennis partners and hopefully I can have more varied tennis.

High protein/low-carb diet is working better than my earlier regular indian style diet. Planning to continue this for some time. Weight reduction pac has slow down which is probably because that now I am left with last 10-15 pounds which I need to loose to have fully normal weight.

Office things are going as usual. I have started interacting with more and more people in office and outside as well. Yesterday went out for lunch with J which was quite interesting. In yestereday's Offshore call it seems like not much new recruiting will happen at I. However A was desperatelty trying to play it down.

Activity levels have improved however progress of weight loss has slowed down , probably it is because of last few pounds to be reduced. Currently weight is hovering around 181 pounds.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?