Saturday, October 30, 2004

today's diary

Yesterday downloaded 'Masters of Deception' book by John Jacob about the world-wide faruds conducted by Amway/Quixtar and its affiliated Motivational Organizations. It is a very chilling account of how educated/intelligent people are systematically manipulated by Amway/quixtar motivational systems. Having myself been duped by bww system of quixtar I found many parts of the book as my personal story.

Today we will be going to Great America park for Diwali festival celebrations. I am sure it will be a great fun and specially A will like it.

With improving activity levels I am able to read more and more books and accomplish a lot more work than I was able to do earlier. I have never felt so happy, calm and composed. Everything is appearing easy and smooth. Weight loss is happening gradually as expected.

I have booked for Ali Akbar khan concert coming up on Nov 20. I am sur it will be a great expereience.

Overall I am enjoying this whole blogging experience. Its a great outlet for pouring out my feelings and also to express one's writing and creative skills. I am also planning to create my Hindi blog soon.

So far my blogging has been more like writing diary in nature. Soon I am planning to start writing articles on topics of my interests or things which have kept me puzzled. I am sure it will be really exciting.

I am also reading some Deepak Chopra's books and they seem to be quite interesting and thought provoking.











<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?