Wednesday, October 27, 2004

today's diary

I was feeling depressed in office mainly due to some general consultant issues and discussing them our NJ based HR director. Actually to put it correctly instead of saying I was feeling depressed, I should say that I was depressing myself.

Much to my horror I had noticed few weeks back that I was actually depressing myself sometimes but at the same time I was not well aware that such a thing is happening. That is why I was protesting when Dr. W asked me to show to some psychologist about CFS.

Actually to avoid depression one of the best thing will be get involved in some activities and remain engaged in these. I guess this blog is turning out to be useful in this sense.

Other good idea will be to have a detached and balanced view about things happening around us.
Stock investment in India is doing quite well. So far it has appreciated to about 30% in less than a year which is a decent return. Also overall the portfolio is working better than NSE/BSE indexes. Lets how this folds. It has been a good learning overall.

Overall contolled-carb diet is working out to be quite well for me so far. Now I am stopping the metformin tablet as its need has reduced in a low-carb diet. Also because of higher insulin prdouction , it seems to be causing hunger , irritation and mood swings. I guess a lot of my problems in the past have been caused due to excess insulin and insulin/blood sugar imbalances.

Now I am reading remaining chapters of Albert Ellis' Feeling Better, Getting Better and Staying better' . It turned out to be quite a interesting book like some other Albert Ellis books I have read.

I was just checking





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?