Sunday, October 24, 2004

night diary

This weekend has been event/concert week-end. Yesterday went to Disney on Ice '100 years of magic' show at oakland arena and today went Shaan's ( Singer ) music concert. Both were very enjoyable experiences. A really enjoyed the Disney show. It was colourful and dazzling.

Shaan concert was very enjoyable. He is full of vigour and liveliness. He sang some beautiful and dancing songs.

Looks like new controlled-carb/high-protein diet is helping me alot, atleast so far results have been very encouraging. This week-end we had all these activities and I am still not feeling much tired. And I could do most of the work smoothly.

This is almost a major break-through since my activity level is gone up significantly and irritation/ mood swings /depression is reducing. I am able to read more books. Everything is looking doable and achievable.

At the office front, With the email sent by S about reorg, he has also mentioned that I mgmt structure might also be re-aligned to P structure and also off-shore has been made as optional cost-effective way of increasing support/development bandwidth. I decision makers are worried about the prospects of I/H loosing its importance/growth and also increased attrition by I resources. Let us see what happens. Any changes in I have some potential for affecting my current role as well.

Not much tennis happened this week, because of ongoing rains. Next 2-3 days also weather might be rainy. Lets see what happens. It will also be interesting to see that how this new-found energy helps in tennis play. Lets hope things will go for a major improvement.

Currently reading Vital Energy by David Simon. I was skeptical as book covers the vitality and fatigue related issues from a mind/body/spirit balance point of view. So I was thinking it might be vague and mystical in nature. However it has some vagueness here and there but it still has a lot interesting and useful idea and it seems like it has been written with honesty and seriousness. It has a lot of concepts taken from Ayurveda. It is interesting that a lot of things like Ayurveda etc. have lost their currency in India where they have been originated but interest in these have increased in western countries. Also interesting to note is that I have never have found any lucid/easily readable book on Ayurveda in Hindi but I am able to find better books on Ayurveda in English. Same applies to Hindustani Classical music and few other essentialy indian topics which are not easily available in Hindi but these topics have some better books in English.

Thats it for today.







<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?