Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Today's diary

There was a lull in my writing blog and I somehow did not write the blog in last few days. So I am back again.

We are planning to go Vegas/Grand Canyon during the Thanksgiving weekend. This should be very exciting.

At office things are going fine. There are some usual billing issues. Everyone is looking forward to coming takeover and see whether it happens are not.

I am having slight confusion in deciding what is the best diet for me. I tried atkins but excessive protein is making me pass abnoxious wind all the time. It became embarassing sometime. I am now having the regular diet with mid-moring and mid-afternoon snacks and avoid bad fat and bad carbs. Hopefully soon I will find the right and optimal diet for myslef.

I put ad in Craigslist to get some tennis partner. I have got one response so far. Lets see how this works out.

Just got a reading desk for myself. Hopefully this will make my reading more organised. Right now I am reading 'South Beach Diet' , 'Amway the cult of free enterprise' and a low blood sugar book. I have no discipline/patieance when I am reading books. I am usually reading 3-4 books in parallel. I am sure many people must be doing the same thing.

Called all the family and relatives in India during Diwali time. As usual mother and sister was insisting that I should come back to India for good.

Watched 'Veer- zaara' during the Diwali. It was OK. Wife liked it very much. She likes the YR movies and general family/emotional movies.

Everytime I talk to G in India about I seem to be losing my control. She seems to be more interested in continously defending her position rather than thinking on how to fix it. Bloody Bitch !!







<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?