Monday, November 08, 2004

Today's diary ( Mon 8th Nov )

I could not sleep well last night so the whole day I was feeling tired and depressed. Even now I dont feel like writing but at the same time I am also not feeling like sleeping. Because of my condition I was feeling quite grumpy. I was quite snappy while talking to G abt Bi issues in India. I gues she felt little bit taken aback. 2-3 days back I started taking small dose of anti-dperessent and thats what seems to have caused these problems. Though I have stopped it now but it takes few days for withdrawl symptoms to go away.

Told wife to ignore if she finds me more irritable in next few days.

Just read few pages from Dr. Laura's book Woman Power. This is second part to her first book
" How to take care of your husband" or something like that. In a way found it interesting as gives a very interesting idea that there is nothing wrong in woman taking care of his man and it does not mean she submitting to her man. Man always need support of some women , in the beginning it is their mother then it is their girl-friends and wife later on. I think a lot of so called modern thinking intellactual women have got this wrong and they are not taking proper care of their husband and family. They think giving care to their husband and kids make them week. Whereas it might be their strength.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?